Waukesha Cherry-Burrell stainless steel rotary positive displacement pump.
Model 030U2 Waukesha pump specifications:
- Displacement – 0.060 GPR (0.227 LPR)
- Nominal capacity to 36 GPM (8.2 m3/hr)
- Port size – 1.5” (2” Optional)
- Max pressure – up to 250 PSI (17.2 Bar)
- Maximum RPM – 600
- Temperature range - -40 deg. C to 149 deg. C
Features of Universal 2 series pumps are listed below.
- 316 stainless steel pump body and cover; 316L optional.
- Exclusive, non-galling Waukesha “88” alloy rotors standard; permits running at tighter clearances and pumping a wide range of viscosities. 316 stainless steel rotors also available.
- No internal rotor contact eliminates need to rely on pump fluid as a lubrication.
- Rotor/shaft connection sealed from product zone.
- Mechanical seals standard. Options include single, knife edge, low pressure flush, and high pressure barrier double seals.
- Up to 500 (34.5 bar) psi pressure capability.
- Rotor nut designed for extended service without loosening.
- No bearings in product zone.
- Larger diameter 17-4 PH shafts in seal area for greater strength and stiffness. Helps eliminate vibration; extends seal life. 316SS optional.
- Heavy duty cast iron bearing frame. (Stainless steel available as an option)
- Double tapered roller bearings on all models. Contribute further to precise rotor position and longer seal life.
- Grease lubed bearings for positive lubrication to all bearings over entire speed, temperature and pressure range.
- Body retaining screws for maintaining mechanical seal contact during inspection.
- Bi-directional flow. Rotors, locked with unique washers and torqued nuts, rotate securely in either direction.
- Interchangeable installation dimensions with Universal 1 and Universal Lobe PD Series pumps.
- Versatile 3-Way mounting of gear case, including vertical alignment of ports.
- Upper or lower drive shaft position.
SPX Waukesha Cherry-Burrell 30-U2 Positive Displacement Pump 36 GPM @ 600 RPM